Yeah! I'm so glad you started a blog. It's so fun to see each other so quickly and often. Now we have to get others to do it. (Sheree, Sheryl, Anne Marie...) Spread the word. Love the pics and the slide show. I'm going to put your link on my blog, so I can keep checking on your cuties! Love the pics!!
We are the Nelson Family. We have 4 little boys... Chase 10, Gavin 8, Wade 6, and Ezra 3. We have a crazy household, to be expected with 4 boys! We love to be out on the boat, waterskiing, wakeboarding, riding bikes, and just finding new and creative ways to keep the boys busy!
5 comments:
cute pictures and already you are using slideshows?! wow, it took me a good couple months to figure them out. welcome to blogging
Your boys are so cute. It's good to see you. Blogs are great.
Yeah! I'm so glad you started a blog. It's so fun to see each other so quickly and often. Now we have to get others to do it. (Sheree, Sheryl, Anne Marie...) Spread the word. Love the pics and the slide show. I'm going to put your link on my blog, so I can keep checking on your cuties! Love the pics!!
Hey, I love your blog! We're new to it too.
Come check us out. Right now, you're going to get a lot of Romney stuff, so be warned!
Go Mitt!
Dutkiewicz
This is a great idea...it is fun to see pictures of the boys since we don't get to see them very often. You did a great job with the blog.
Post a Comment