Spencer's mom came to visit us this past weekend. The boys love their Grandma and get excited when she comes to visit. They also love to travel to Utah to visit grandma. To keep the grandmas straight they started calling Spencer's mom 'Grandma Utah'. We had a wonderful time with her here. She is always a big help when she comes. Gramdma even spent time with the boys one night while Spencer and I went out. Wade followed her around all weekend, so much that she even began to understand what he was telling her. We love Grandma Utah and look forward to her next visit!
16 years ago




2 comments:
We love Grandma Utah here for the same reasons that you do! She really is so willing to help when you need it. I was glad to hear that she was able to take the boys (all of them) to ToysRUs to do their birthday shopping. Going birthday shopping with Grandma is a big highlight for my kids, so I was glad your kids got to experience it!!
We love when our grandma comes to visit too.
Post a Comment