16 years ago
Friday, April 11, 2008
Spring Break Fun!
We've been trying to go on lots of fun outings while Chase is on spring break so Thursday I took the boys to one of their favorites...Chuckie Cheese's. They had a great time as always. Chuckie made an appearance and Gavin was happy to take a picture with him. Wade, as I mentioned before, has a phobia of 'characters' so he was not so thrilled to see Chuckie and threw a fit until we moved far away from him. That afternoon, Spencer came home a little early from work and we decided to take the boat out for a spin. We bundled up and went out to Lake Perris. The boys were so excited to be back on the boat. It was kind of a teaser though because it was way too cold to wakeboard or swim. The boys were begging to swim, we had to tell Gavin that he couldn't swim with his cast on but Chase just wouldn't give up. So we're the type of parents that figure that sometimes it's just best for kids to have to experience things for themselves and then face the consequences. So Chase got down to his Calvins and jumped in. I don't think our plan worked though because he quite enjoyed himself and the other boys wanted to join him.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Sounds like you all had a blast last week!
Hey Em, it's Erin. I saw your comment on Holly's blog, so I thought I'd respond and let you know that yes I am engaged! The date is August 14th. Hope you and Spence can make it
Ya, you'd be up front yelling "keep going", while all us girls are dying behind you! Haha! But hey, I do that when I'm teaching too. Oh and btw, I'll be home wed, for 4 MONTHSSSS!!! I'm soo excited! All summer long... :D
I bet the boys had a blast. It really is better to plan little outings instead of spending a week hearing mom yelling at you WHILE you are trying to do nothing except watch TV.
Post a Comment