Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Sunday


Yesterday was Christmas Sunday and I was excited to put the boys in their Christmas outfits for church... well, Christmas ties. Unfortunately I couldn't get Spencer in any of the pictures because he was at church meetings ALL day, but I had bought him a red tie to match the boys. Checkout how sharp they look!







7 comments:

Shalece said...

Oh my gosh they are so handsome!!!!

Hemphill Family said...

Handsome boys! Love their suits.

Michelle said...

They do look very grown up and handsome. Beware of the little baby about to ruin your life!!!! :)

Aileen Bluhm said...

WOW! The boys clean up real nice! They look so dapper in their suits! Cute!

TimAprilA said...

Emily,
THey are Adorably Handsome little guys....
I love thier matching outfits...
Man I can't wait to see what you do with this next little one...
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Anne Marie said...

Good looking group of boys! I love their suits with their cool ties!

PS: I love the mantle decorations you have. If only I had a fireplace....

wenselgang said...

Cool suits and ties Em! It would've been even cooler if you let them wear their matching hats to church. Hey, we're making a trip to Disneyland the end of February. If you haven't had your baby by then, can we come and see you?? I've got to meet these handsome boys one of these days. My girls look about the same age. Since Melanie and Ray didn't work out - maybe we can try something with the next generation!!!