Sunday, January 18, 2009

I Have Issues...

I have always been an ice cream girl. That's usually my dessert of choice. I amaze my husband with how much ice cream I will scoop into a bowl for myself. I get it from my dad. But with this pregnancy I am all about cake and cupcakes. Sometimes I tell Spencer that I really just want a piece of wedding cake. So he has found a few bakerys to satisfy my cravings. This past family night I was having some issues and needing some cake bad! So after an evening out we stopped at the bakery at Albertson's and picked out a delicious cake. We got home and the boys and I just took a fork to it. Yum!

Lately I am also craving the suckers from Sees Candies. We stopped that same night at a Sees Candies store and I told Spencer I would like a couple of suckers. He came back with a box of 30! I guess he figured he'd save himself the gas for next time.

I know that the time is shortly coming when I will have to go back to my healthy eating ways, so I am enjoying eating whatever I want in the meantime. I'm definitely going to have my work cut out for me after this pregnancy!

6 comments:

Matt and Amie said...

What a good husband!! You might as well just live it up now, while you have an excuse! :)

all that i love said...

Good for YOU! I have always craved salty foods when I am pregnant. Either way, I know I would't be eating healthy. Being pregnant is a good excuse to eat whatever you want and not feel too guilty. Just don't go too overboard. You don't want to look pregnant when your not. That is by biggest fear (someone mistaking me for being pregnant when I'm not).

TimAprilA said...

you DO have a great Husband ... I dont know if Tim would ever do that hahahaha he might get aggrivated with me hahaha but we havent had the ooprtunity to find out .. hopefully soon enough

Michelle said...

It's all good, I'm a cake lover too. I'd take cake over ice cream any day. And don't lie, you know you've already downed all 30 suckers by yourself.... :) Sees Candies rock! haha

Hemphill Family said...

I'm a icecream lover too. And I get it from my dad too. Eat it up while you can!

Anne Marie said...

At least you have cravings!! I very rarely had any and couldn't eat many sweets. Live it up!