Friday, March 20, 2009

7 Short Years Ago...


... I was in the hospital giving birth to my first baby boy. It was March 9th, 2002. My baby boy has grown into a handsome little man. Normally I have a hard time waking Chase up for school, but on the morning of his birthday I felt a little breath on my face a lot earlier than usual. I opened my eyes to see Chase. "It's my birthday, can I open my presents?" he asked. So we all got up and watched Chase open his presents. Daddy ran and got us some doughnuts for breakfast. Chase went to school and an hour later Spencer ran down some cookies for his class. Later Spencer picked up Chase early from school and the 2 of them went to Disneyland. They had a blast going on all the 'big rides'. Chase was excited to get his Disneyland birthday pin and gift card.
HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY CHASE!



Chase at his school with his Birthday hat from his teacher

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Hope you had a fun day Chase!!

Aileen Bluhm said...

Happy Birthday, Chase! I'm sure your mom can't figure out how these past seven years have flown by! It's crazy!