On Easter Sunday April 12, 2009 Ezra was blessed at church. Spencer gave him a beautiful blessing. I am so excited to see who this little Ezra will become and I'm grateful for his Priesthood blessing to help him through his life. I have had so many wonderful emotions on this day. I love you so much Ezra, I am proud to be your mommy.
The blessing circle: (L-R) Uncle Ray, Uncle Ivan, Uncle Mark, Grandpa Nelson, Daddy, Grandpa Lauritzen, Uncle Darryl, Uncle Brandon (missing: Uncle Les, he is your current bishop and had to get to meetings)
Grandma Lauritzen made your blessing outfit. It was a little suit and tie with a hat (of course:) You looked so handsome.
Your family

You had lots of family and friends that came to support you on your special day.
4 generations: Grandma Lauritzen, mommy, great-grandma Lundblad, and you
Grandma Martin (better known as 'grandma Utah') :)
Grandpa Nelson

Some cute pictures of you on your blessing day



Photo Sessoin...




1 comment:
Yay for Ezra's blessing! Its times like this when I wish we were closer to you guys so that we could come partake of all the fun! We miss our California family...its been too long!!
Hopefully we will all see you at Cheryl's wedding in July!
P.S. You look uh-mazing...as if that's any surprise ;)
P.S.S. Is that boy ever awake??
Post a Comment