Monday, April 20, 2009

Cool Toys

Right now my boys are really into 2 things...
1. They can't seem to get enough of legos. Star Wars, Indiana Jones, tractors... any sets they can get their hands on.
2. One toy that Spencer and I even enjoy is K'nex. The boys will sit for hours and play with their K'nex set. Chase and Gavin prefer the harder set with smaller pieces and they even make an easier set for Wade's age that he can do by himself. The set comes with instructions to build different things but it doesn't end there, you can go on their website for endless instructions of other things to build. Gavin built this ferris wheel all by himself.


2 comments:

all that i love said...

That sounds like a neat and very quiet toy (my favorite). I love toys that the kids will play with over and over and they don't require batteries. I wonder if Parker would like it. I'm sure he would make Warren or I do it for him. I will have to keep that in mind for his birthday. Parker has some of the bigger legos from when he was younger. I wonder if he would like the smaller ones?? Another great idea for his birthday.

Amy said...

I am glad that the K'Nex are such a hit. I HIGHLY recommended them to my Mom. They are a HUGE hit in our house...Jared still plays with them. I love that they can build smaller/easier things are really cool harder things.