Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ughhh!!!

Went shopping last night to buy some 'in-transition' clothes. Tried on some really cute spring/summer dresses. This is how I felt...

Photobucket

I guess I'm paying for all those extra desserts during pregnancy. Anyone know any secrets to lose 20 lbs. in a couple weeks???

5 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Funny! I hate that in between stage. I know how you feel.

Michelle said...

The truth hurts, but that picture is exactly how you look! haha j/k No but really, let me know if you find out how to lose the last 5 pounds, they are stuck to me like glue and won't come off for nothin! Seeya, I'm gonna go eat some of those chocolate chip cookies I made for dessert....

Hemphill Family said...

Ha! You're hilarious and we all know how you feel. :)

Aileen Bluhm said...

That's the worst stage of life! You just went through nine months of pregnancy AND grueling labor and you'd think the deserving reward would be to walk out of the hospital at your pre-pregnancy weight but NOOOOOO you have to carry around a spare tire even though you're no longer pregnant. Ugh!

Cassandra said...

That's funny, I know how you feel! I have like 4 different sizes of clothes in my closet! On a side note, if you ever want to go out walking I try to get out every night to walk/jog. Sometimes I make Jeff go with me and sometimes I leave the kids behind and go with some other ladies (I can go much faster without a stroller!).