Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wade and his Mermaid

A while ago I took the boys to Target to pick out new toothbrushes. To keep them excited about brushing I let them pick out whatever toothbrush they want. Gavin chose Wall-E, Chase chose Diego, and inspite of all the teasing of his older brothers, Wade chose...

The Little Mermaid

5 comments:

Amy said...

He's not dumb. He is already picking out the cute chicks!

Cassandra said...

That's hilarious! What a good mom you are for letting him choose his own toothbrush:)

Michelle said...

You got your girl! Yay!!
Would you please put a hair clip in all that gorgeous curly red hair??

all that i love said...

That is so cute! He will hopefully grow out of this phase. With two older and very tuff brothers I'm sure his next tooth brush will be something more manly. Great memory to tease him about when he is dating.

Allison Holmes said...

LOL that is sooo cute!