Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Let's glow golfing!

Last night for Family Night we went glow golfing down at the mall. The boys had so much fun. Chase must have asked us 20 times, "Isn't this fun? Aren't you glad we came?" It was fun, and we were glad we came.






Here's what it actually looked like (I turned my flash off)

On the 18th hole the boys all hit their ball into the bonus hole so they won glow bracelets and a ticket to come back for free! (And yes, that is a wet spot on Wade's pants. I swear I asked him 45 times if he needed to pee. He was having too much fun!)



Here's a couple of videos of Wade golfing cheater style



On the way home we stopped at McDonalds for our Family Night treat, hot fudge sundaes. Wade thoroughly enjoyed his.


6 comments:

Michelle said...

The videos are way too dark to see what's going on, but I thoroughly enjoyed listening to "Poker Face."
Love Wade's pee spot, that's hot. :)

all that i love said...

That is the cutest picture of Wade with his dessert all over his face. I have to admit, the pee spot on his pants made me laugh. Cute kids!

Holly and Brad said...

Don't worry...I'm fine...I will be back...hopefully sooner rather than later.

Thanks for thinking about me though ;)

Amy said...

You know, sometimes in life it is easier to just pee than stop the activities. After all, what is a little wet spot in the whole scheme of things? If you don't notice it, nobody else should either!

Angela said...

I was watching Amazing Race and one team thought it was important to stop and take a potty break. It cost them the chance to get into the finals for $1 Million dollars. If they had just taken a lesson from Wade...don't stop what you are doing just let a little out...they would have been fine!

Cassandra said...

That's neat, which mall is that at?