I'm sure your being modest about Ezra's total score, your a proud mom but don't want to brag. He is probably well into the 20's while bath is still behind in the 4th quarter. Sorry I'm in Laker mode!
I wish I was there and I could help even the score...I could hold Ezra and you could take a bath in that beautiful new bathtub...I miss you all so very much...Love Grandma Utah
We are the Nelson Family. We have 4 little boys... Chase 10, Gavin 8, Wade 6, and Ezra 3. We have a crazy household, to be expected with 4 boys! We love to be out on the boat, waterskiing, wakeboarding, riding bikes, and just finding new and creative ways to keep the boys busy!
4 comments:
I totally hear ya on that one. I usually have to wait until the kids are in bed to take a bath.
I'm sure your being modest about Ezra's total score, your a proud mom but don't want to brag. He is probably well into the 20's while bath is still behind in the 4th quarter. Sorry I'm in Laker mode!
I wish I was there and I could help even the score...I could hold Ezra and you could take a bath in that beautiful new bathtub...I miss you all so very much...Love Grandma Utah
Darn babies ALWAYS win...
Post a Comment