I was just sending Spencer and the boys off to swim practice and saying goodbye to them at the garage door. All of a sudden I hear Wade screaming, so I went running to find him. I found him in my bathroom like this...

I'm guessing he's starting a new trend with this new position for boys/men to pee.
8 comments:
How the heck did that happen?? I think the funniest part is that you left him stuck like that so you could get some pictures of it!
That's disgusting! At least your bathroom looks like it's really clean.
HaHa! That is the funniest picture! So... when are we going to get together?
That is the most hilarious picture ever! Although it is kinda gross thinking about him hugging the toilet like that, ick!
What will that boy think of next? He cracks me up! Thank you for the censuring. How'd you get that star on the picture? Pretty cool!
That's a dire situation right there! It doesn't get worse.
Oh my! That poor thing!
Haha this is the funniest thing ever!
Post a Comment