Tuesday, December 1, 2009

BMX Intermediate


At the beginning of November, Gavin had gotten enough 1st place wins in the 5 and under Novice class at the BMX track to move up. So on November 20th they presented him with a big trophy and he moved up to the Intermediate class. He was so excited to get a big trophy and have some of his extended family there to support him. We're so proud of you Gavin!
































After the race. The boys with their cousins and a friend.
Carter, Chase, Jesse (friend), Gavin, Preston, Wade, Nixon, Trever

4 comments:

Michele said...

These are the coolest pictures! You are such a good mama to have found a sport that is so right for their abilities and energy. You need a big trophy too. :)

Anne Marie said...

Looks like they are really enjoying it. Are we going to get free tickets when they all go pro?? Good job Gavin!!

David said...

I am wondering when Spencer is going to be out there, I know he wants to be out there racing because I want to be out there. Way to go boys!!!

Amber said...

HAHA, that helmet on Wade looks so BIG. How fun. I think your boys can excel in anything physical!