Monday, December 14, 2009

Free picture with Santa... Yes Please!


I'm sure most of you know by now that Outdoor World/Bass Pro Shop is giving away free pictures with Santa (no purchase necessary). I happened to find out about this awesome deal the week it started so there were NO crowds the night we went, and we walked right up to Santa for our free picture with him. There were also lots of fun (free) activities and games for the kids. We finished the night off with dinner at their Fish Company restaurant with the 2 free kid's meal coupons we got after taking our picture with Santa. So basically they paid us to come there. Yeah.










*Ezra didn't even cry!*

2 comments:

wenselgang said...

Em - I need your address for Christmas Cards!

lance n sarah said...

We love this place. We went last year and hopefully going this Saturday they have a very nice set up for a free pic and they give it you right away.