Monday, December 21, 2009

look how old I am...


12.5.09


See how big I am...








I make this face a lot while saying "Oooo!" My brothers thinks it's really funny...



Standing up with a little help from the tree...




Most of the time I am a happy camper...

















Look what I can do...

*stand up to things AND walk along them a little
*shake my head 'no'
*give LOTS of open mouthed kisses
*shifted into 2nd gear with my crawling, now I'm super fast!
*crawled down the step into the garage while my mom wasn't looking and crawled under the car.
*LOVIN' my new Crunchies baby chips
*my favorite thing to do is throw a ball and then crawl after it
*I've also learned to throw punches at daddy if he tries to take me from mommy.

*I LOVE to be outside!

3 comments:

now we have two said...

Oh my gosh! I can't stand it, he is SOOO cute!!!!

Cassandra said...

SO adorable!! They grow up way too fast. I can't believe he's 9 months already!

Hemphill Family said...

He is adorable!