Thursday, January 28, 2010

CHRISTMAS MORNING 2009


We had such a wonderful day celebrating the birth of our Savior. Chase reminded us to pray before we started our celebrations to say how thankful we are for Jesus Christ. The boys have strict instructions NOT to come out of their rooms until mommy and daddy come get them. Here they are waiting so patiently...




Lining up in the hallway youngest to oldest.




We count to 3 and the boys are allowed to come running out. I always love seeing the expression on their faces...








Reading the letter from Santa


Ezra's stocking


My 1st Christmas!


The stocking stash


Wade's stocking


Yay! A ticket to Castle Park!




I love how it's the little things that excite him. Like a Pop Rocks sucker...


and some candy Pez (a favorite among my kids).


Gavin's stocking


Chase's stocking


Ezra couldn't have cared less about our stockings once he caught sight of his gift from Santa.


Daddy's stocking


Mommy's stocking


Picture in front of the tree


Presents from Santa...








I was so excited for Chase to open this present. He has been asking for it for a while...


SO excited!


The set of 5 books of Diary of a Wimpy Kid (which he has already finished reading now)


I love the gifts we get from our kids. Gavin made us this calendar from his handprints.


Chase saved up all of his hard earned tokens from his class and instead of buying himself something cool at the auction, he bought gifts for us, which he was SO excited to give us. I LOVE my new snowmen salt and pepper shakers.


He bought daddy this awesome American Flag pillow








Just when I thought the present opening was over, sneaky daddy pulled out a gift for me. He renewed our passes to Disneyland. I actually cried I was so excited. I just love spending time with the boys and daddy there.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: