My sweet little Ezra turned 10 months old on 1.5.2010
Oh how I love this little boy!
Likes:
*Showers. He will crawl under the stream of the shower water and just sit there.
*Vacuums. When the vacuum starts, Ezra is always right there... in the way.
*Being outside. When the door opens, he will make a mad dash to escape. If one of the boys leaves the door from the house to the garage open, we often find Ezra in the garage standing up to his quad trying to climb on it.
*His snuggie and his pacifier. Still.
*Playing duets with Chase on the piano. That's another post.
*Throwing balls and chasing after them.
*Pushing things, ANYTHING, around the house. (stools, iron rod picture stands, you name it... he pushes it.)
*I introduced him to whole milk at the end of this month. We're working on liking that. Momma's milk is far and few so he better start liking it.




3 comments:
He looks adorable in all these pictures. SO CUTE!
I think Ezra gets the claim as cutest kid... He. is. ADORABLE!!!
My favorite is the ones by the lampost. So cute!!!!
Post a Comment