Oh my, the food was SO-O-O-O good!
Such a cute little place that overlooked the ocean and yachts.
After lunch we drove around a lot and looked at houses (one of our all time favorite things to do). Spencer showed me some of the houses he has/is done work in. Then we headed over to a little cove where we took a little photo op. :)
I LOVE this guy!
(not quite sure why some of these turned out so bad. Not the people of course, the quality.)
I set the camera on a rock and used the timer for this picture...
Then some guy (who may or may not have been a little cookoo) came along and offered to take the picture for us. At first we were grateful. But after he took 45ish photos of us we just wanted to get our camera and run.
He then told Spencer to turn his hat backwards so he could see his face better. He told us he wanted to try something, he told us both to close our eyes and NOT open them until he said. (If you notice in the picture I am digging my right hand nails into Spencer's thigh to keep from giggling.) We totally thought he was gonna take off with our camera.
1... 2... (Spencer cheated)
3! I guess he thought this method would relax our faces. I was just glad to see him still standing there with my camera.
Spencer found this little thingy that he thought resembled... well... a woman's bra.
We did a little shopping, picked up some Sprinkles cupcakes and then headed back to my mom's house to pick up the boys where I was surprised with this cute little treat that Spencer had delivered.
Ups and downs and everything in between... I've enjoyed every bit of it with Spencer by my side. Spencer often asks me what I love about him best. While I could make a list of things, I always tell him the #1 thing I love about him is that he can make me laugh like no one else can. With all the craziness in our lives, laughter has definitely been the best medicine.
I love you Spencer!




8 comments:
You two are so cute! And Emily, you have always been beautiful but even moreso now. Love your outfit by the way. Can't wait to push out this kid so I can wear some normal clothes!
Looks fun! Good pictures too. I will have to say, looking at your wedding picture made me think you should try to go brunette again! It looked really pretty! Not that you aren't pretty now, I'm just sayin. :)
That looked so fun!!! And I LOVE your shirt/dress thingy...whatever, I really like it. you should let me borrow it :)
You're so hot it's disgusting... :) how about that one for a compliment!!
Sounds like a GREAT way to spend your anniversary. You both look fantastic, then and especially now!
Loving the crab bra...it would work for SOME women.
Congrats! Looks like a perfect way to spend your anniv.. And I loved looking at the wedding picts too. Love the dark hair too!
Dang 9 years!! I can still remember looking at that engagement pic when it came in the mail and thinking that you look great in red! And I kinda miss your curly hair. But you continue to be gorgeous and have a great bod too, after 4 kids...thanks for setting the bar high! Love you guys, so glad you got married!!
Post a Comment