Yummmm... You know whats even MORE fun!? (hard to believe I know)... It's when that happens with a 23 year old petite adult haha! Ashley does that all the time. Or she thinks it's funny to take OFF her diaper and crap ALL. OVER. HER. ROOM.!!!!! Haha she's a riot
We are the Nelson Family. We have 4 little boys... Chase 10, Gavin 8, Wade 6, and Ezra 3. We have a crazy household, to be expected with 4 boys! We love to be out on the boat, waterskiing, wakeboarding, riding bikes, and just finding new and creative ways to keep the boys busy!
6 comments:
Yummmm... You know whats even MORE fun!? (hard to believe I know)... It's when that happens with a 23 year old petite adult haha! Ashley does that all the time. Or she thinks it's funny to take OFF her diaper and crap ALL. OVER. HER. ROOM.!!!!! Haha she's a riot
Oh no! So gross! Like Brooke said...even grosser with a grown up!
That is disgusting!
Brings back memories of his DAD...Just ask Angela...
What?? That is WHAT I do at work...except adult sized. I'd take Ezra any day...at least you can do it by yourself!!
Ahhhh, memories! Been there!!!
Post a Comment