Backyard remodel
I have waited a long time for this!
We have been in this house for a little over 3 years and I have been so excited to get the backyard done so I can just send the boys out to play.
I didn't get the 'real' before pictures when we moved in. The backyard had a massive avocado tree right in the middle of the yard and the surrounding fence was wood that was rotting and falling down.
But my sweet husband promised to get the yard done in time for Ezra's 1st birthday party. And he was good on his word.
BEFORE
Ezra really wanted to help the day they poured concrete, but for some crazy reason daddy wouldn't let him.
AFTER
But still not done. Spencer is doing tongue and groove on the patio cover. We are planting plants, flowers, and garden around the outsides of the yard and of course we need to paint over that lovely shade of blue on the house.




8 comments:
That is a cool tree house. Did Spencer build it? I LOVE IT! And nice job on the yard!!!
We were lucky enough to get it for free from one of the families that Spencer did work in their house. We just paid to have it moved to our yard. Totally scored on that one!
I'm jealous. I dream of a covered patio. The backyard looks great. Just in time for spring/summer.
Looks great! Did you get rid of that avocado tree???
We definitely got rid of the avocado tree. By massive I mean it shaded almost the entire backyard. Huge!
You know you're a real grown up when all you want is grass! Mines almost done and I cannot wait!!!!!! Maybe we'll come over & let the kids test yours out. It looks so nice!
Oh....green grass. What would that be like? We can't seem to get rid of the snow here. Can we come move in with you and your fun boys???
What a great looking yard. Know all you need is a big trampoline. Of course ours killed the grass but the boys love it and it has been wonderful with getting their energy out for years now. (By the way, I found your blog when I was looking at Erin Chase's. It's a small world. I will have to ask her how she knows you.)
Post a Comment