1st Birthday Part II
When we got home from Disneyland the evening of Ez's birthday, grandma and grandpa Lauritzen came over to sing happy birthday. We had Ezra's favorite... donuts!


He knows EXACTLY what to do with them...

Then we moved on to the presents.

Wade was pretty excited about Ezra's new monster bubble machine.

A Razor scooter from mom, dad, & the brothers.

Grandma Utah got me these fun stacking blocks

And this awesome tool bench. Thanks g-ma Utah!

This cool walker/rider was from grandpa and grandma Nelson.

I love it! Thanks g-pa and g-ma Nelson!

One of the gifts from g-pa and g-ma Lauritzen, a snuggly blankie. Thanks!

I am such a spoiled birthday boy!
When we got home from Disneyland the evening of Ez's birthday, grandma and grandpa Lauritzen came over to sing happy birthday. We had Ezra's favorite... donuts!
He knows EXACTLY what to do with them...
Then we moved on to the presents.
Wade was pretty excited about Ezra's new monster bubble machine.
A Razor scooter from mom, dad, & the brothers.
Grandma Utah got me these fun stacking blocks
And this awesome tool bench. Thanks g-ma Utah!
This cool walker/rider was from grandpa and grandma Nelson.
I love it! Thanks g-pa and g-ma Nelson!
One of the gifts from g-pa and g-ma Lauritzen, a snuggly blankie. Thanks!
I am such a spoiled birthday boy!




2 comments:
He is seriously adorable!! I cant believe he's already one! That went so fast!
Mmm, that donut looks really good. Cute pics. of Ezra! And by the way...he better be riding that scooter before he's 2! haha:)
Post a Comment