What a priceless picture! I'm glad to see you're catching up on your blog. Now if only I could follow suit. Whew! Can I please have 10 more hours added to my days so I could accomplish more?
Em! I love all the pictures! It's so fun to see what ya'll have been up to...gosh, 8 years old??? Those boys are growing up so fast! Wasn't he 6 just yesterday!?!
So cute! How about next Sunday, we trade - you take Cora and I'll take Ezra! :D Would you like permissions to read my blog? If not, I don't mind at all.
We are the Nelson Family. We have 4 little boys... Chase 10, Gavin 8, Wade 6, and Ezra 3. We have a crazy household, to be expected with 4 boys! We love to be out on the boat, waterskiing, wakeboarding, riding bikes, and just finding new and creative ways to keep the boys busy!
9 comments:
Emily you are gorgeous!!! Your boys are adorable and they are so lucky to have you as their Mom!!
Love the qoute keeping it real thats how I like it. You all are to cute!!
Love that quote, it's exactly how I feel...well sometimes, cuz most of the time I really am an ideal mother. haha
Well it's about time!!! Love the quote and the picture. Beautiful!!
What a priceless picture! I'm glad to see you're catching up on your blog. Now if only I could follow suit. Whew! Can I please have 10 more hours added to my days so I could accomplish more?
Em! I love all the pictures! It's so fun to see what ya'll have been up to...gosh, 8 years old??? Those boys are growing up so fast! Wasn't he 6 just yesterday!?!
So cute! How about next Sunday, we trade - you take Cora and I'll take Ezra! :D Would you like permissions to read my blog? If not, I don't mind at all.
Yes Becky! My email is icd@charter.net. Send me an invite. And I will take that cute little Cora ANY time!!! :)
that quote needs to be plastered everywhere i look! thanks for the reminder that i don't/can't do it all and i'm not supposed to! ;)
Post a Comment