Friday, January 25, 2008

Dance!

5 comments:

Hemphill Family said...

You look good, Emily. You definitly don't look like you've have 3 kids. It looks like a lot of fun too.

Grandma Martin said...

Emily..You are doing so great with your blog...I love to get on and see what you have created...It makes me feel that I am a lot closer that 700 miles...Love Mom

Amy said...

Nice dance class. When is your big dance performance this year?

Brookie said...

Dude! I so should visit Aileen! I didn't even think of that! LOL! Hey i sent you an email, did you ever get it?

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

Great blog. Isn't it fun to do. Almost addicting. You look great! I wish I had a fun class like that to stay in shape. I feel so weak since high school. My muscle strength feels so gone! How fun to teach still. I'm going on 17 years of teaching piano lessons. Fun when you get started so early in your "career." Great pictures!