I haven't seen my good friend Trisha in 10 years. We were in the Riverside West Stake together for a while growing up and have some fun Girl's Camp and other youth activities memories. When we got a little older we both worked in Moreno Valley and would get together on occasion to hang out. One of my favorite memories was when 4 of us girls, Trisha, Jenna, Aileen (my sister), and I drove from California to Utah to go to General Conference. What a fun road trip! So when Trisha emailed to say she was going to be in town, my sister (pictured above) and I jumped at the chance to get together with her. For the kid's sake we met up at Chuckie Cheese's. We had such a fun day with Trisha and her cute kids, but we didn't get to catch up as much as I would have liked to. My mom also came with my brother's kids and Trisha's sister came with her kids. We got a cute picture of our 2 boys together, Wade and Timothy. We look forward to Trisha visiting again. Love ya Trisha!
**Here are some pictures of our fun day at Chuckie Cheese's:




3 comments:
Emily - Looks like I copied your idea about a Trisha Tribute. She told me about your blog and so I took a peek. Your boys are darling. Feel free to peek on mine, too! You look so pretty in your pics. This blog stuff is a great way to keep in touch!
Wow, I feel so special. You and Jenna's blogs... It was really good to see you and your family. That trip to Utah was a lot of fun. I really miss my "old" friends. I hope we can get together this summer. Oh, can you email me a picture of Timmy and Wade? That picture is too cute.
Too fun! I love getting together with old friends. Trisha hasn't aged AT ALL! I remember she took pics of me and Charlie before he left on his mission. That was fun. I remember her from girls camp. Tell her HI for me. (I don't know if she even remembers me.) Aileen looks great! My favorite pic is of Wade and Brenna and your cap of "Be quiet Brenna." Very funny!!
Post a Comment