How cute is that! Whenever you have a bad day (the kids aren't listening to you or the house is a disaster) you will always have those sweet moments with you kids that definitely make it all worth while. Kids are the BEST!
P.S. We don't have plans to be in California anytime soon due to the fact that we have a family reunion in Utah (Whitford Family reunion). We will keep you update!
That is the best thing about kids. One moment they can be driving you crazy and the next you ABSOLUTELY LOVE them! What a great kid. (Love the deal part)
When we watched t.v. we were totally hooked on Deal or No Deal. I even tried to make a chart a couple of times to see if I could figure out the pattern. We stopped watching t.v. about a year and half ago. We literally got rid of it. It was hard, like getting off of a drug. We watch movies on a laptop in our bedroom, and if I'm at someone's house that has a game on-forget about talking to me. But overall, I'd say that it was a great choice.
I always give people the 30 day challenge-see if you can go without t.v. for thirty days and "prove me now herewith" if it doesn't change your life.
Anyway, I love your blog. I may be coming out to CA for a bankruptcy seminar (in May) and if I do, we all need to have dinner or something.
We are the Nelson Family. We have 4 little boys... Chase 10, Gavin 8, Wade 6, and Ezra 3. We have a crazy household, to be expected with 4 boys! We love to be out on the boat, waterskiing, wakeboarding, riding bikes, and just finding new and creative ways to keep the boys busy!
4 comments:
That's too cute. I'm glad I got to meet your family. I hope they'll play together next time.
How cute is that! Whenever you have a bad day (the kids aren't listening to you or the house is a disaster) you will always have those sweet moments with you kids that definitely make it all worth while. Kids are the BEST!
P.S.
We don't have plans to be in California anytime soon due to the fact that we have a family reunion in Utah (Whitford Family reunion). We will keep you update!
That is the best thing about kids. One moment they can be driving you crazy and the next you ABSOLUTELY LOVE them! What a great kid. (Love the deal part)
Cool note.
When we watched t.v. we were totally hooked on Deal or No Deal. I even tried to make a chart a couple of times to see if I could figure out the pattern. We stopped watching t.v. about a year and half ago. We literally got rid of it. It was hard, like getting off of a drug. We watch movies on a laptop in our bedroom, and if I'm at someone's house that has a game on-forget about talking to me. But overall, I'd say that it was a great choice.
I always give people the 30 day challenge-see if you can go without t.v. for thirty days and "prove me now herewith" if it doesn't change your life.
Anyway, I love your blog. I may be coming out to CA for a bankruptcy seminar (in May) and if I do, we all need to have dinner or something.
Chris
Post a Comment