Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day!



I went to Chase's kindergarten class for his Valentine's party and had a great time helping with the festivities. Chase had to make his own Valentine's Box for the kids to put Valentines in for him. We ofcourse helped him a bit. He was excited to get Valentines from all of his friends. Later I made chocolate covered strawberries and pretzels for my 4 Valentines. Unfortunately I had dance that evening so my husband, being the romantic that he is, drove down and snuck flowers and candy into my car. What a surprise when I left! He also made a card with the boys. Aren't I lucky?!

2 comments:

Brookie said...

Your kids are seriously just too cute! Spencer too :P! I remember one time we were leaving dance, and he had randomly gave you York bites and a lil heart shaped note. I was like awww!!

Amy said...

Loving the valentine mailbox--can tell you married a carpenter--nothing but the best. The food that the kids were eating actually looks like a meal I saw you eat when we were visiting--a little veggies, chips, and of course the sugar! Were you in charge of meal preparation??