Okay, so I was tagged by Amy. Where I come from 'tagged' means you probably have WSR spray painted on the wall of your house... but in the blogging world 'tagged' is a little different. So here are my answers to being tagged as a blogger...
1. WHAT IS YOUR HUSBAND'S NAME? Spencer Paul Nelson
2. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED? 7 years (a lot to some, not so much to others)
3. HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? We decided we wanted to get married during our 2nd date. He proposed 6 weeks after our 1st date.
4. HOW OLD IS HE? He is 28 (I am 31)... I'm a pimp!
5. WHO EATS MORE SWEETS? I'm surprised I have teeth left considering the amount of sweets I eat. There is no such thing as a meal without sweets to follow!
6. WHO SAID 'I LOVE YOU' FIRST? He did... guys should say it first?? I immediately said it back. (I hope he didn't think I said it just because he did... ;)
7. WHO IS TALLER? He is 6'1, I am 5'4... you do the math.
8. WHO CAN SING BETTER? Sorry babe, but I definitely have to take this one. We have our own little American Idol tryouts all the time and I judge him. He tries really hard and has gotten so much better! I must be a good coach! :)
9. WHO IS SMARTER? We totally balance each other out. I'm smarter in the English areas, he's smarter in the math areas. I hope our kids get the best of the 2 of us!
10. WHO DOES THE LAUNDRY? I do. I am very picky about treating spots and folding. I think he purposely gets them wrong to get out of laundry. (That's okay, I make him do the toilets!)
11. WHO PAYS THE BILLS? Spencer would rather cut off his right arm than let me do the bills. He likes to keep tabs on my spending... bummer! (We won't tell him about my secret account ;)
12. WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? I thought about lying on this question but the truth is that I sleep with Gavin (who has a broken leg) on a mattress out in the front room and Spencer sleeps in Gavin's bed next to Wade's crib. Plus, we have construction
going on so our bedroom is torn out. Hopefully one day soon we can sleep together again! :(
13. WHO MOWS THE LAWN? Spencer has always done this, but when we moved a little over a year ago we had to buy a riding lawn mower because the yards are big. So now Spencer mows the lawn with the boys riding along... I want a turn!
14. WHO COOKS DINNER? Uh, hello, would you like a well balanced meal or cereal? I didn't have time to cook dinner one night before leaving for dance so I left him simple instructions to make spaghetti...they ended up eating cereal. He makes a mean fastfood dinner too!
15. WHO DRIVES? He does. One of Spencer's pet-peeves is when he sees a husband and wife together in a car and the wife is driving! I'm a great backseat driver though.
16. WHO IS MORE STUBBORN? I easily take the Queen Stubborn Crown on this one. Enough said... he is a good man to put up with me.
17. WHO ASKED OUT WHOM FIRST? He did. I am very old fashioned in the chivalry area. But I made sure I was very available... without looking desperate!
18. WHO PROPOSED? He did... the way I always dreamed of... with horses and a fairytale carriage.
19. WHO HAS MORE SIBLINGS? Ha ha... me! He has 3 and I have 8!
20. WHO WEARS THE PANTS? He lets me think that I do, but he always has the final say-so. I always agree with his decision though.
*Love you Spence. You're my Knight in Shining Armor! (Did I spell armor/armour right? I would hate to misspell something after bragging that I was better in english.)
1. WHAT IS YOUR HUSBAND'S NAME? Spencer Paul Nelson
2. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED? 7 years (a lot to some, not so much to others)
3. HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? We decided we wanted to get married during our 2nd date. He proposed 6 weeks after our 1st date.
4. HOW OLD IS HE? He is 28 (I am 31)... I'm a pimp!
5. WHO EATS MORE SWEETS? I'm surprised I have teeth left considering the amount of sweets I eat. There is no such thing as a meal without sweets to follow!
6. WHO SAID 'I LOVE YOU' FIRST? He did... guys should say it first?? I immediately said it back. (I hope he didn't think I said it just because he did... ;)
7. WHO IS TALLER? He is 6'1, I am 5'4... you do the math.
8. WHO CAN SING BETTER? Sorry babe, but I definitely have to take this one. We have our own little American Idol tryouts all the time and I judge him. He tries really hard and has gotten so much better! I must be a good coach! :)
9. WHO IS SMARTER? We totally balance each other out. I'm smarter in the English areas, he's smarter in the math areas. I hope our kids get the best of the 2 of us!
10. WHO DOES THE LAUNDRY? I do. I am very picky about treating spots and folding. I think he purposely gets them wrong to get out of laundry. (That's okay, I make him do the toilets!)
11. WHO PAYS THE BILLS? Spencer would rather cut off his right arm than let me do the bills. He likes to keep tabs on my spending... bummer! (We won't tell him about my secret account ;)
12. WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? I thought about lying on this question but the truth is that I sleep with Gavin (who has a broken leg) on a mattress out in the front room and Spencer sleeps in Gavin's bed next to Wade's crib. Plus, we have construction
going on so our bedroom is torn out. Hopefully one day soon we can sleep together again! :(
13. WHO MOWS THE LAWN? Spencer has always done this, but when we moved a little over a year ago we had to buy a riding lawn mower because the yards are big. So now Spencer mows the lawn with the boys riding along... I want a turn!
14. WHO COOKS DINNER? Uh, hello, would you like a well balanced meal or cereal? I didn't have time to cook dinner one night before leaving for dance so I left him simple instructions to make spaghetti...they ended up eating cereal. He makes a mean fastfood dinner too!
15. WHO DRIVES? He does. One of Spencer's pet-peeves is when he sees a husband and wife together in a car and the wife is driving! I'm a great backseat driver though.
16. WHO IS MORE STUBBORN? I easily take the Queen Stubborn Crown on this one. Enough said... he is a good man to put up with me.
17. WHO ASKED OUT WHOM FIRST? He did. I am very old fashioned in the chivalry area. But I made sure I was very available... without looking desperate!
18. WHO PROPOSED? He did... the way I always dreamed of... with horses and a fairytale carriage.
19. WHO HAS MORE SIBLINGS? Ha ha... me! He has 3 and I have 8!
20. WHO WEARS THE PANTS? He lets me think that I do, but he always has the final say-so. I always agree with his decision though.
*Love you Spence. You're my Knight in Shining Armor! (Did I spell armor/armour right? I would hate to misspell something after bragging that I was better in english.)
** I tag Holly and Kristine!




3 comments:
Haha, I'm on it...give me a little time though...that's alot of questions ;) so stay tuned!
Thanks for the "tag." That was fun going down "memory lane." Check out my blog for my answers. It was fun to read about you and Spencer. I've never been able to ask about your "courtship." Fun stuff!
Since I knew how you were going to answer most of the questions, it must mean I know you both well enough to call you family. Thanks for playing!!
Amy
Post a Comment