What a fun Easter...Grandma Utah really wishes she could of been there...Emily you do such a great job on your blog...It makes me think I am right there with all of you...I love and miss you all so very much...
Your boys are so cute! Great Easter baskets. Love the Easter outfits. I love CA, because we are wearing shorts now. Lisa (my sister) told me she's still wearing her winter coat! No thanks. Love your boys shorts with ties. Very cool!
We are the Nelson Family. We have 4 little boys... Chase 10, Gavin 8, Wade 6, and Ezra 3. We have a crazy household, to be expected with 4 boys! We love to be out on the boat, waterskiing, wakeboarding, riding bikes, and just finding new and creative ways to keep the boys busy!
2 comments:
What a fun Easter...Grandma Utah really wishes she could of been there...Emily you do such a great job on your blog...It makes me think I am right there with all of you...I love and miss you all so very much...
Your boys are so cute! Great Easter baskets. Love the Easter outfits. I love CA, because we are wearing shorts now. Lisa (my sister) told me she's still wearing her winter coat! No thanks. Love your boys shorts with ties. Very cool!
Post a Comment