16 years ago
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Riverside Air Show
We try to make the Riverside Air Show each year, so we got the boys up early this morning to go. The boys were really excited to go this year. My sister-in-law, Renee and her son Carter are down visiting from Washington and went with us. We had a lot of fun checking out all the planes, helicopters, army cars, and police cars. The show was exciting, as usual. There seemed to be a lot more spectators this year which made it a little hard to get around, but we still had a great time. We look forward to going again next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I totally didn't know it was today. I was at the mall and saw the planes flying by. We would have gone. I'm glad you all had fun.
Kevin said he saw you at the air show Saturday. I was at a baby shower so I missed it. Sounded like fun. o well. I clicked on your blog from Warren & Melissa's blog. (I'm a blurker). I'm sure I've met you before, i know your parents, super nice folk.
Tonja (Whitford)
Post a Comment