Friday, March 7, 2008

Guess Who Can Use His Crutches???

Gavin was so excited last night because Spencer cut 6 inches off his crutches so they would fit him. He was so excited that he called like 6 people (grandma, uncles...) to tell them he could use his crutches now. He's pretty slow and he's taken a few spills, but he pretty much got the hang of it! We had to stop at my mom's house today so he could show grandma and uncle Ryan that he could use them. I had to get a picture of Ryan and Gavin together on their crutches (Ryan had knee surgery). I still feel bad for Gav, but he's just so dang cute on those crutches!

Check him out!


Ryan and Gavin


silly faces

4 comments:

Hemphill Family said...

You're awesome Gavin. Good job.

Grandma Martin said...

Gavin...Grandma Utah is so proud of you...After spending 4 days with you I am sure you are excited to be able to get around a little better...I bet the doctor was surprised...I love you

Anne Marie said...

That's so great that you have turned an awful accident into something fun. Also, I love the new decor for your blog.

Amy said...

I bet he is SO happy to be more mobile. So not surprising that he figured it out!