Today the boys and I went down to Chase's school to help with the St. Patrick's Day party. We had a great time and Gavin and Wade were probably more of a hinderance than a help, but whatever, I said we had a good time right?!
We are the Nelson Family. We have 4 little boys... Chase 10, Gavin 8, Wade 6, and Ezra 3. We have a crazy household, to be expected with 4 boys! We love to be out on the boat, waterskiing, wakeboarding, riding bikes, and just finding new and creative ways to keep the boys busy!
3 comments:
Your boys have the cutest faces. Very sweet.
Gotta love school parties! Autumn and I helped at Austin's. Totally get the hindering that a extra kid can bring!!
The poppy pictures were taken in Elsinore!! Call me at we can set a time to meet at get some of your gang!! I'll email the number!!
I love your new background.
Post a Comment