
I come from a family of 7 boys and 2 girls. All 7 of my brothers wrestled throughout high school and my dad was the coach for all of them. To this day they all sit around and talk about their high school 'wrestling careers'. (My youngest brother graduated 2 years ago!) It's a bit sad but we, as their sisters and wives, let them induldge themselves (they do it about their 'football careers' too). The focus has recently shifted to the next generation... all the boy grandkids. My brothers talk about which high school their sons will go to and if there's a good wrestling team there. They have even talked about starting up a kids wrestling program so they can start their sons young. I'm telling you, it will be a sad day should any of the boy grandkids grow up and decide they don't want to be a wrestler. My dad dressed up Wade in my brother's old wrestling gear the other day and took these pictures. So all of you little boys out there who will grow up to wrestle in high school... watch out for the Lauritzen/Nelson boys! AND THEIR DADS!!!




5 comments:
That's so cute and funny. I hope for your boys sake that they like wrestling and football.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Emily that is so cute!!! Seriously, it's hilarious! I think Wade will be the best out of ALL the grandchildren :)
Poor little guy. He's already brainwashed into wrestling. He may never know that real men play golf!
Those pictures are great! I totally understand the whole "wrestling talk" since Russ came from a wrestling family also. You will have to go to my Blog and see Zeth's wrestling pictures. Just wait until your boys are really involved...it is great! Plus they will make great wrestlers..they practice every day!
So true! Hey I like your new background! How did you do it without erasing anything?
Post a Comment