Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Legoland

Saturday, March 8th we went to Legoland for Chase's birthday. His birthday is the 9th, but it's a Sunday so we went on Saturday. We all had such a great time. It was amazing some of the things they made out of legos! The rides were fun too but poor Wade was about 1-2 inches too short for most of the rides and he was not happy about that. Then we realized that if we barely put his hat on top of his head he looked a couple inches taller and they started letting him on the rides! Dishonest? Maybe... but he was happy. We definitely look forward to going back again someday. Also, I don't mean to toot my own horn but tickets to Legoland at the gate are $59 for adults and $47 for kids. So I went on ebay to see if I could find them cheaper. I found a super deal... all 4 tickets for $60! So... toot toot!

2 comments:

Hemphill Family said...

You're hilarious. I'm glad you had fun. Happy birthday Chase.

all that i love said...

LegoLand looks like something Parker would really enjoy. What a neat place to celebrate your birthday.