The whole reason Gavin chose a black cast way back when he first broke his leg was because he wanted us to paint a 'pirate cast' for him. We finally got around to doing that after he got his smaller cast on. He is so proud of it:
We are the Nelson Family. We have 4 little boys... Chase 10, Gavin 8, Wade 6, and Ezra 3. We have a crazy household, to be expected with 4 boys! We love to be out on the boat, waterskiing, wakeboarding, riding bikes, and just finding new and creative ways to keep the boys busy!
3 comments:
That's the coolest cast I've ever seen. I'll try to come and visit if I ever need a custom cast.
He has got to be the coolest little kid in town...along with your other 2 of course. What a great idea!
HOW CUTE EMILY! seriously, your kids are like obsessed with pirates...i love it!
Post a Comment