Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Party at Chase's School

Yes, Chase has had yet another party in his class. I am loving kindergarten. Chase's class had their Easter party last Friday and Gavin, Wade and I were able to go help. We played lots of fun games and had a HUGE Easter egg hunt. The Easter Bunny even made an appearance and all the kids got to take a picture with him. The only problem??? Wade seems to have a phobia of any 'characters'. This includes Santa and yes, the Easter Bunny. He was crying so hard when the Easter Bunny showed up that I finally had to put him in a chair behind the cubbies where he couldn't see the Easter Bunny. He actually sat there for like 20 minutes. It was kinda nice. Being the mean mother that I am, I made him sit on the Easter Bunny's lap for a picture and he was not happy about that! It's all about getting pictures for the scrapbook though, right?!

Only in kindergarten can you get away with this...

Mrs. Gotschall and all the mommies with the Easter Bunny

Chase loves the Easter Bunny!

Chase and the Easter Bunny

Gavin and the Easter Bunny

Wade hiding from the Easter Bunny

Sorry Wade, everybody has to take a picture with the Easter Bunny!

3 comments:

Hemphill Family said...

Emily, you make me laugh. And Wade will laugh when he's older. Cute pictures. What a fun day.

Amy said...

I am in love with Chase's hat. Tell me the truth...you went home and made some extras for you and Spence didn't you.

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

Too fun. I was able to help in Malia's class, but I wasn't as prepared as you with a camera. Good job. And too funny that Chase is in the same class as Tammy's. Is it her twins? Crazy!