Friday, April 11, 2008

Fun at Fairmont Park



This week has been Chase's spring break from school. Since sitting on the couch and watching TV for the week didn't seem like the 'mom-of-the-year' thing to do, I decided we should spend some quality time together and go on some outings. On Tuesday I took the boys to Fairmont Park. It's such a beautiful park, infact we do a lot of our family pictures there. We fed the ducks from the bridge, saw a huge army tank, and played on the huge playground which of course is in sand. Thank goodness I remembered this and grabbed one of Spencer's socks to cover Gavin's cast. We had such a fun and busy day that the boys all fell asleep early that night. Woo-hoo!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I LOVED the slide pictures. I am surprised you didn't have to take Wade in for a broken butt after some of those landings. Those really are the best slides though because you get a GREAT shoot off at the end of the slide!