Thursday, April 10, 2008

Crazy Hair Day!

Last Friday was 'crazy hair day' at Chase's school. Spencer offered to take care of the task. Here's what he came up with...

3 comments:

all that i love said...

That's awesome. We have to keep Parker's hair short otherwise that is exactly what his hair looks like when he wakes up. He was cursed with very straight thick hair that doesn't do much but stick up.

Angela said...

I love the hair. One year when it was crazy hair day we shaved half of Zeth's hair off and left the other half long. Since it was in April we figured that we would just shave the rest of it off after school. It was pretty funny!

Amy said...

I like it. I think Spencer use to wear his hair like that on a daily basis....wait.... he only spiked up ONE side because it was cooler. You need to hunt up some of Angela's wedding pics to see it!! It was SO cool back then!!