16 years ago
Saturday, April 26, 2008
My Perfect Day
Yesterday Spencer had jury duty but as luck would have it, he was done at noon. He decided it would be fun to spend the day together as a family so we went to lunch at the Olive Garden and then on to the Mall for some shopping... does it get any better?! At the end of our meal at the Olive Garden, we let Gavin pick out his own dessert because he finished all of his food. He chose the Black Tie Moussecake. He polished it right off! I have to admit, he gets that from me. We had a fun day together, thanks Spence!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I love it when Warren comes home early from work or when he doesn't have to work during the week. It makes that day(s) a whole lot more fun. The kids hate to see him go to work. It is even better when he will take us out to lunch and or dinner and even shopping. I love Olive Garden!
I love those days. It's just nice to spend the day as a family together.
Your husband likes to shop? Wow! It seems like the last few blogs I've read are about food. You are all making me hungry.
Post a Comment