16 years ago
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Wade the Nudist (Rated X)
So we're having issues with Wade always wanting to take his diaper off himself. When we go in to get him in the morning or from naps we find him with his diaper off. He has either emptied the #2 contents or picked a spot in his crib to 'mark his territory' (if you know what I mean). We've tried duct tape, didn't work. We've tried onesies, didn't work. I don't think he's ready for undies yet, but even as cute as it is I'm getting tired of finding this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I have heard of a lot of kids that do this. I cross my fingers that none of my kids figure out that they can take their own diapers off. I guess there is a first for everything. Usually when you think they your kids would never do such a thing... it happens. Good Luck!
All I can say is I understand.
Poor Emily. That's gross. Let's hope he outgrows that one fast.
my nephew would do that too but nothing else he just liked to be naked... oh well im sure it will stop soon enough.
April
Post a Comment