Friday, May 9, 2008

I Have Finally Seen Wicked!

Am I one of the last people on earth that had not seen Wicked? I finally saw it!



Last night I went with my mother-in-law, Jolene, my sisters-in-law, Angela, Amy, and Tara, Jolene's sister, Sherry, and her daughter, Shaunelle to the Pantages theatre to see Wicked. Call me uncultured, but I am not huge on plays or musicals... I have NO desire to see Phantom of the Opera, but this one was SO GOOD! I can't wait to go see it again, that's right, next week I am going back with Spencer and some family to go see Wicked again. I had such a fun time with the girls last night, I was in need of a night out of fun and laughter and I got just that. Thanks girls!

6 comments:

Cheryl & Kyle said...

Girl you have been missing out!! I'm so glad you finally saw Wicked and are seeing it again. I have seen it 3 times now and still can't get enough.

Amy said...

IT WAS AWESOME!!! I am just sad that you had to cut out early on the Wicked Women Weekend, but you needed to! It was SO great seeing you! Hope Spencer loves it as much...he should. I wish we were coming back down to see it again.

TimAprilA said...

Well Emily,
YOU ARE NOT the LAST one... I havent been able to see it I had tickets to go see it once, but We had to go to florida and we couldnt change our tickets... I was so bummed... but I want to go see it so bad..

AileenB said...

I can't wait to see Wicked with you guys this week! And I think you are CRAZY to not see Phantom! It's awesome!

Anne Marie said...

Sounds fun! I'm excited to be able to go with all of you this week to see it.

Angela said...

Don't tell Abby that you are seeing it again!!! She wanted me to take her so bad. I am jealous myself. It is definitely one that you can see again and again. Have a great time. Last week was sooo much fun, it was fun to see you. It sure made me wish that you lived closer so that we could do more things together.