Monday, May 5, 2008

Cookies for Breakfast



Gavin and Wade are sugarholics like their mom. Gavin woke up this morning and asked me if he could have one of my favorite frosted sugar cookies for breakfast. This happens quite often actually, that he asks for some sort of sugar treat for his breakfast. My reply is always NO! Today was different. 'Why not?' I thought. So I explained to him that this was a one-time-deal. Then I put a big fat pink frosted sugar cookie on a napkin and poured him a big glass of milk to wash it down. Why am I thinking I am going to pay for this later??

3 comments:

all that i love said...

Good Luck with that one. I have notice that if I give in a little, they take total advantage of me the next time. They almost expect to get it.

TimAprilA said...

Those are Tim's Favorite Cookies... they do get spoiled...

Hemphill Family said...

What a nice mom you are. Really, what's the difference between that and a pancake covered in syrup?