Monday, May 5, 2008

Wade's New Razor Scooter!


We couldn't hold out any longer. Wade learned a couple months ago to ride Chase and Gavin's razor scooters and he loves it. It has become a fight to get the boys to share their scooters with Wade so we figured we would buy Wade his own for his 2nd birthday in June. I broke down today and went and bought him one and let him ride it. The only problem was that he didn't want to get off it to take his nap!

5 comments:

TimAprilA said...

That is so awesome... I cant believe he is so all grown up like his brothers... i think you are a great MOM by the way!!
April

Chrissie said...

My mom told me you found my blog through Erin Chase's blog, so of course, I had to come and read yours! Your boys are hilarious. I bet they keep you laughing. Fun to catch up on the life of the Nelson family. I'll be reading...

Ashley Christensen said...

WOW!!! He is seriously HUGE Emily!!! Miss you guys!

Anne Marie said...

He looks so grown up! I can't believe he is going to be 2!

Holly and Brad said...

Coming from the woman who's child's name was already stolen...by ME! We were thinking we really liked the name Gavin, so thanks for the seal of approval ;) Only kidding! We have no idea where to even begin. Since I don't have basically anything to shop for (since its a boy) it looks like I will have ALOT of time to think about it. Let me know if you have any ideas though...we are obviously fans of your ideas :)