16 years ago
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
It's the Little Things That Matter Most
My life sometimes seems like one big Groundhog's Day movie. Sometimes it seems like I get up and do the same things everyday. I would never want to be anything other than a stay at home mom, but sometimes the repetition gets to me. And no matter how hard I work today there will still be laundry, dirty diapers, and cleaning tomorrow. It's been one of those pity party days and I've probably taken it out on my boys. Just when I'm thinking, 'I just need a little break from the boys, they are driving me insane' Chase runs passed me and drops this note in my lap. I literally cried. This is why I do what I do. I am so greatful that my husband's job allows me the opportunity to be at home with my children... and all the fun and crazy things that that brings. I love you very much too, Chase. And yes, you will be in my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Spencer, I don't think you'll remember me, Jeanine (Fisher) but I lived in Corona while you were on your mission. Anyway, it's good to see what you've been up to! Your boys are absolutely adorable. Oh. And do you remember an Elder Matt Crane? He was a spanish elder. Anyway... I married his cousin! Small world.
ps That is the sweetest story!
Ohhhh, that's so sweet. I know how you feel.
Tugs at the heartstrings and makes it worth being a mom!
Children can really move mountains. I love seeing the sweet side of boys!
Hands down - this is just about the sweetest thing I've ever seen. Always remember this when you want to yell, swear or beat your children - not that you ever would, of course. :)
Awe... the sweetest thing...
I almost cried when I was reading that... Chase is very sweet to even think of something like that all on his own even. You are one Blessed Mother... thats for sure...
I totally understand the Busy-NESS and everything... I cant believe how bad this cold was it literally kicked my butt...i was in bed for 3 days and i didnt do anything... I am stressed though cause I have the mothers day banquet this sat and I HAVENT done nothing...and SO MUCH TO DO... ahhhh... anyway... with that said Im off to finish the stuff i started!!!
You are a great friend by the way!!
Love April
Yes being a stay at home mom has it's tough crazy moments! But that is soooo sweet. What a sweet boy :)
I'm right there with you! Whoever created housework is a chump! It never goes away! But it's moments like these that remind you of your important calling as a mom and makes it all worthwhile! I love you!
Post a Comment