Yep, it's official, we're potty training our baby. I was tired of finding Wade naked so this morning we attempted the toilet and he peed with ease. I of course had to make a huge deal out of it so we went to the store and got M&Ms for him for when he pees in the toilet. He has worn undies all day and has not had an accident yet. This is my third experience in this, I know an accident will come. He is so proud to run back himself and take care of his business. I hope I'm ready for this!
16 years ago




7 comments:
WOW. That's awesome. He'll have to teach Timmy. ;)
Of course we'll take you to Zion's this summer. Just let us know when you're coming. We'll just have to go to a part with water. Last year we discovered a water hole that you can jump into. Lots of fun.
GOOD LUCK!
Great!!! I haven't even attempted to start Blake yet. He will sit on the potty but hasn't done anything yet. Although when he pees or poos he wants us to change his diaper. Good luck!
I am so glad to be over the potty training stage in life! But if he is willing to do it....go for it!!! Good luck with it. It is so nice not to have to change diapers!
It is worth potty training him to see him in his fancy Calvin Kleins!! Too bad we don't all look as cute in our undies!
Haaahaaa....the look on his face is too cute... good for him that he is going by himself... M&M's always work :)
Post a Comment