Sunday, June 22 was Spencer's
29th birthday. Even though he was turning a year older, he was quick to remind me all day that he is still not in his 30's like I am. Whatever, 31 is the new 21 right?! Since his birthday was Sunday we went shopping for his gift and to dinner the night before. He chose to go to Red Lobster. Then on Sunday we went to my parents for dinner and then some of my family came over to sing Happy Birthday. I asked Spencer what he wanted for his dessert and he chose pudding cups. I tried to talk him out of that because I thought it was ghetto, he should have some kind of cake right? But he kept insisting that he wanted the pudding. He said that growing up his mom always made him a chocolate pudding pie for his birthday and he would just eat the pudding out. Fine, pudding cups it is. It is
his birthday afterall.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPENCE!



This is what we do throughout dinner... trips to the bathroom

Another trip to the bathroom
5 comments:
The trips to the bathroom made me laugh, sounds familiar :)
Happy Birthday Spencer! Hope it was fun! Em, I saw Ryan on Sunday at the fireside, he came over and said hello...I was kind of suprised he came over, but it was good to talk to have a quick chat...tell the boys I miss them!
Hey...it is NOT ghetto NOT having cake for your birthday. None of us are cake eaters and it actually was really difficult for my in laws when I wanted something different on my birthday too. It is just the Nelson originality in us! At least you didn't have to waste your time making a pie crust like my mom did just to have Spencer lick out the pudding! Sorry I missed your Birthday Spence. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Thanks Emily for making sure Spencer got his chocolate pudding on his birthday... Sorry i missed the party...I did have a great time this past spring when I came down and we celebrated all the birthdays while I was there...The shopping trip was great...Happy Birthday Spencer!!! I love you...Mom
Happy (belated) birthday Spencer!!! Sorry we missed the party. Hope it was fun!
Post a Comment