Traditional donut and balloon
Yummy breakfast
Excited for presents
Tearing through presents
On June 2nd we celebrated Wade turning 2 years old! In the Lauritzen family there are so many of us (and still growing) that it was inevitable that birthdays might fall on the same day. June 2nd is definitely the busiest. It's my mom's birthday and then her first grandchild, my neice Kira, was born on her birthday, and Wade joined that club 2 years ago. We had a great time celebrating all of their birthdays. We wanted Wade to get a little time for just him, so our little family went to the Rainforest Cafe to eat and Wade got his very own cake. He loved it! On Sunday we got together at my mom's for dinner to celebrate the blessing day of my new neice, Valerie, and the three June 2nd birthdays. I had taken the boys to the cake store the previous day to pick out a cake. We had a fun evening at my mom's. Wade's birthday was Monday so that morning we followed our usual tradition in getting birthday donuts for breakfast and stopping at the dollar store to pick out a balloon. We went to the park with all of my family and had pizza and cupcakes. Anne Marie had made really cute frog and ladybug cupcakes that were really good! I'm sure Wade had a fun birthday and even sang Happy Birthday to himself the whole day.




7 comments:
Happy birthday everyone. Jason and his grandma have the same birthday too. That's exciting. Cute picture of Wade blowing out the candle on the cupcake.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I know it's kind of late, but please tell your mom that I said happy belated birthday. And give Wade a big kiss on the cheek for me!
Happy Birthday Wade..wish we could have been there.
It was a fun time. Thanks for doing the cake and sharing the weekend with us!
Emily! I had to say hi! I saw your blog on Cheryl's blog. Looks like you guys are doing great. I cant believe how big your boys are. How fun. Hope the family is doing well. We love getting Ray's emails from your Mom. Tell everyone hi for us!
Em!!! Ok...you CANNOT just watch the movie, you HAVE to read the books! I'm telling you girl, it's way worth it, I mean...it will take over your life for a couple weeks, but seriously once the dance recital is over, you should totally go buy the books. It's such a good story. I highly recommend you read them!
Happy Birthday to Wade!
OK I am being nosey, but if your friend Ashley happens to be talking about the Twilight series, you definately HAVE to read them, I agree. :) The movie just won't suffice...
Post a Comment