This last Saturday, June 28th, we had our dance recital. I choreographed 8 of the numbers and danced in 4 of them. Chase and Gavin were in the little hip hop number that I choreographed. My brother Gary was in the show also and helped me choreograph the opening number. We had a lot of fun but we are ready for a nice break!
So You Think You Can Dance...here we come!! You should totally try out for the show. I wish I could have seen your performance. I love recitals! Oh and do I even need to mention how stinking jealous I am of that bod of yours. Serioulsy...3 kids?! I am starting to think a surrogate was involved :)
It looks like it was so GOOD!! Gary and you are very impressive. My kids loved watching it the year that we went. This year even looks better than that year!
Emily..you are awesome. Those pictures are incredible. I would have loved to have seen you dance..not just the pictures. You wonder how I run my races and yet look at you dancing!!! You are amazing.
hmm... that makes me sad. I wish I could have been in it, let alone SEEN it. But work prevailed, bummer!! :( Sad story of my life lol! When we gettin together yo?!
Em! Wow....that totally brought me back to Freddie Finn days!! Your family is adorable! It is so weird to see your kids because they look like the way I remember your brothers. I guess it has something to do with genetics and the birds and the bees. By the way I loved that post! I wish I could have been at the grocery store with you. I'm so glad my kids aren't there yet - but I know the questions are coming soon. I look forward to more post and yes - I will update my blog. Boy, where does everyone find the time to keep up with this blogging addiction?? Take care - Emily (Southwick) Wensel
Sorry, I've been away from blogging for awhile. Just very busy. I love that Stew has summer's off. We get to do a lot of things. Anyways. Great dance moves. I noticed you were in all the dances. Are you taking classes? I know you're teaching, but I didn't know you also were in classes. Fun! Must be GREAT exercise! You DO look fabulous! I'd post those of myself too! Hottie!
We are the Nelson Family. We have 4 little boys... Chase 10, Gavin 8, Wade 6, and Ezra 3. We have a crazy household, to be expected with 4 boys! We love to be out on the boat, waterskiing, wakeboarding, riding bikes, and just finding new and creative ways to keep the boys busy!
11 comments:
So You Think You Can Dance...here we come!! You should totally try out for the show. I wish I could have seen your performance. I love recitals! Oh and do I even need to mention how stinking jealous I am of that bod of yours. Serioulsy...3 kids?! I am starting to think a surrogate was involved :)
WOW!!! Sexy Mamma! Did you really give birth THREE times??? These are great motivational pics for me.
I agree with Tonja. Holy cow.
Yo! Nice job on your blog! I'm trying to read Ivan's but can't because I don't have permission. Will you give me their e-mail so I can request it?
Ern.
Hey Ernesto, their email is annare27@yahoo.com What's up? Where's your blog? Get on it!
It looks like it was so GOOD!! Gary and you are very impressive. My kids loved watching it the year that we went. This year even looks better than that year!
you have some serious skills and i can tell you passed them on the chase.
greetings from ireland
Emily..you are awesome. Those pictures are incredible. I would have loved to have seen you dance..not just the pictures. You wonder how I run my races and yet look at you dancing!!! You are amazing.
hmm... that makes me sad. I wish I could have been in it, let alone SEEN it. But work prevailed, bummer!! :( Sad story of my life lol! When we gettin together yo?!
Em! Wow....that totally brought me back to Freddie Finn days!! Your family is adorable! It is so weird to see your kids because they look like the way I remember your brothers. I guess it has something to do with genetics and the birds and the bees. By the way I loved that post! I wish I could have been at the grocery store with you. I'm so glad my kids aren't there yet - but I know the questions are coming soon. I look forward to more post and yes - I will update my blog. Boy, where does everyone find the time to keep up with this blogging addiction?? Take care - Emily (Southwick) Wensel
Sorry, I've been away from blogging for awhile. Just very busy. I love that Stew has summer's off. We get to do a lot of things. Anyways. Great dance moves. I noticed you were in all the dances. Are you taking classes? I know you're teaching, but I didn't know you also were in classes. Fun! Must be GREAT exercise! You DO look fabulous! I'd post those of myself too! Hottie!
Post a Comment