Thursday, July 10, 2008

We Are Family!

We all went to Utah for the 4th of July weekend to celebrate my grandma Lauritzen's 90th birthday (more pics to come). We had such a great time with everyone, but one of my favorite parts was having 8 out of 9 of the kids in my family there. My second to youngest brother, Ray, is serving his mission in the West Indies and we really missed him! It's funny how even though we're grown and most of us have families of our own, some things never change. Like our maturity level. It's like we're a bunch of 8 year olds when we get together. I love my brothers and sister very much and enjoy spending quality time like this with them. It keeps us young at heart!






I LOVE these wackos!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Who's the hot guy with the blonde parted hair? Dang!

ELMtreephotography said...

I love it! That's just how I remember you all - always having fun! Emily Wensel

Hemphill Family said...

Those are great pictures. Sorry I missed you while you were here.

all that i love said...

We were in Utah at the same time you were. We spend the 4th with both sides of our family. Of course not all could be there, but we sure ejoyed visiting with the ones that could make it. It makes the holidays that much better to spend it with family.

Aileen Bluhm said...

That was my favorite part of the reunion too! I LOVE hangin' out with my brothers and sister--we are nuts!

Shalece said...

Looks like fun! It's always great getting everyone together :)

Amy said...

That is so great to see you all together. I am sure it was great for your parents to have all of you (minus one) together!! I was sorry we didn't get down to see you...it was crazy that weekend.

Ashley Christensen said...

HAHAHAHA I love it....you guys are seriously such an awesome family! Looks like a blast!