Monday, July 14, 2008

Hangin' Around

So we spent the 4th of July weekend in Utah and we stayed in a hotel, which the boys love to do. So here they are just spending some quality time together in the hotel...

Yeah right! THIS is more like how we spend quality time in any hotel...







13 comments:

Hemphill Family said...

Those are great action pictures. I would hate to be the people below you.

Holly and Brad said...

Oh my gosh Emily! I really need to take some pointers from you on how to raise boys. I'm afraid Chase is going to grow up being a pansy if I don't teach him some cool tricks pretty soon. Speaking of which, I was wondering how you would feel about letting Chasers borrow your porta crib again for the week we are in Riverside. I was hoping that we could come by sometime Monday to play and introduce Chase to his cousins. Its Monday the 11th of Aug.

I know its early but I just wanted to make sure you were going to be around...we really want to play with you guys!

Let me know! See you soon! We can't wait!

Anne Marie said...

You guys had lots more energy then us. Pretty much when we got back to the hotel, we were all pooped!

Angela said...

I love the pictures...they are awesome. It shows the true spirit of "boys". That is exactly how Zeth was. Now Zeth is the teacher and Kyler is the student...the only problem is the 10 years difference in age, so Kyler thinks he can do anything!!! Your boys are great. I hope that your summer is going good and you are having a great time. When does school start back up for you?

wenselgang said...

Hey Em - where's the picture of you doing a flip onto the bed? Somebody had to teach them how to do that!! - Emily

byers babes said...

Man - those are some cool tricks. No broken bones after that? Your boys have skills!

AileenB said...

Brandon and I were laughing hysterically when we saw those pictures but I would expect nothing less from those boys! How did you hold the camera still while you were laughing uncontrollably??????? :)

Hemphill Family said...

Jenna said you need to pray for a girl!

Aileen, do you wonder what they did at your house while you were gone!?!....j/k

Amy said...

My only question is...how many times did Wade ACTUALLY clear the gap? The pics don't show him quite high enough for good clearance!!

Shalece said...

Your boys are so cute and look like they are having a great time! Gotta love hotels!

Cheryl & Kyle said...

superman's got nothin' on those boys

Ashley Christensen said...

So I want to come see them....asap...I'll call you within the next couple of days to set something up! It was great to see you on Tuesday Em....thanks!

Trenda said...

Hi Emily, I found your blog through friends. Hope you don't mind if I check it every once in a while. Your boys are so cute! I'm sure they keep you on your toes! Feel free to check out my blog any time!